Kirra loves to blow bubbles, and she’s inviting you to play! It’s easy to make your own DIY bubble wands at home. Download our printable instructions to get started (and don’t forget to play Biggest Bubble in the HOMER app).
What You’ll Need:
- This printable
- Pipe cleaners in various colors and sizes
- Bubble solution
- Tip: Use store-bought or make your own with this simple recipe!
– 2 cups of warm water
– ¼ cup granulated sugar
– ¼ cup liquid dish soap
- Beads (optional)
Setup Time: 10 min
Activity Time: 30-40 min
Mess Level: Low
- Before trying out your bubble wands, ask your child what shape they think the bubbles will be.
- Guess: how many of the small bubbles could fit in one of the big bubbles?
- Try out new recipes for bubble solutions. What happens when you add too much water? Or leave the sugar out?
- Add beads to the bottom of the wand to decorate it. Remember to twist the end so they stay in place!
- Shapes & sizes
For more math and shapes fun, check out our games Soak n’ Sort, Guess My Number, and Wacky Slide in the HOMER app.