HOMER x @ABCDeelearning
Adapted from funlearningforkids.com
You better boo-lieve we love Halloween at Begin, but between the crafts, candy, and costumes, things can get a little messy. Luckily, this learning activity is a fun treat without all of that tricky clean-up. The best part? You probably already have the supplies on hand at home!
Try this Spiderweb Sort & Count Activity with a free printable, created in partnership with ABCDeelearning!
- A basket with holes on both sides
- Yarn, twine, ribbon, or string
- Mini Halloween toys and candy
- Clothespins or Gator Grabbers
- Bowl or plastic cauldron
- This printable
Follow these assembly instructions
(or watch our video on @learnwithhomer’s Instagram)
- Download and print the Spider Counting Cards
- String the yarn through the holes on the basket, crossing the yarn in different directions to create a spiderweb.
- Secure the web with tape.
- Drop candy and halloween toys into the basket
- Use the Spider Counting Cards and the grabbing tool to find the correct number of each item.
- Play, sort, count, repeat!
- Fine motor skills
Printable cards designed by ABCDeelearning.com
** By downloading this product, you are licensed as a single user for classroom and personal use. Do not copy or claim any part of these printable materials as your own. You may share this through social media, but be sure to credit @abcdeelearning **
Clipart art credits:
Teaching in the Tongass
Rainbow Sprinkle Studio